Sem categoria

parcel2go no confirmation email

Thank you, Dan Helpful 0 Not helpful 0. ! Harrow, England. So I had to go back into the live chat and ask them to send me the confirmation. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the funds have left our system. Helpful 0 Not helpful 0. I'm finding Parcel2Go frustrating at the moment. Parcel2Go was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 04, 2012 and since then this brand received 323 reviews.. Parcel2Go ranks 140 of 1038 in Transportation and Logistics category. Location. I had a bit of trouble with page not moving forward and didn't dare go back. No Phone Numbers No Email Address No Live Chat Service Terrible Terrible Customer service ... Parcel2Go.com Order Confirmation - Invoice #4951**** View full review. Parcel2Go Overview. No Phone Numbers No Email Address No Live Chat Service Terrible Terrible Customer service ... Parcel2Go.com Order Confirmation - Invoice #49515665 . Parcel2Go was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 04, 2012 and since then this brand received 378 reviews.. Parcel2Go ranks 138 of 1022 in Transportation and Logistics category. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don’t use this service! The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. UPS agents did however confirm that Parcel2Go did not make any contacts with them regarding a request to allow my parcel to continue its journey to the original delivery address. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. In order to track your parcel you need the unique parcel ID or reference number, which you can find on your confirmation email. ID #1849442 Review #1849442 is a subjective opinion of poster. Location. Just thought it was a bit dodgy. Parcel2Go is a UK based company, however, that doesn’t mean we only operate within the UK. I placed an order yesterday (7.30pm) and still not received a single email of confirmation of the order or charge to my credit card. Service . Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Not recommended", "DO NOT USE IT", "No … Reply 0 0. Service . If you're looking for cheap parcel deliveries but don't want to compromise on quality or reliability, look no further than Parcel2Go. Posted a reply to NO UK OPTION, on the site WordPress.org Forums: Hi, yes you need to use UK - Main land as shown in this image.… 4 weeks ago. It finally went thro and I had to pay £1.20 on my card but I had no confirmation through email which was a worry. We have relationships with the biggest, best and most far-reaching international couriers, meaning you can send a parcel across town or across the globe, and rest assured it’ll get there in a timely fashion and without a hitch. Parcel2Go was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 04, 2012 and since then this brand received 356 reviews.. Parcel2Go ranks 136 of 1042 in Transportation and Logistics category. View full review. Please do rest assured that this will be raised internally and if you have any queries in the meantime at all, don't hesitate to contact us at online@parcel2go.com (just add your P2G order number(s) in the subject bar to link it to the order). Parcel2Go Overview. Edit Parcel Details Please make sure you discard your old label if you have already printed this out. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "would go for a more reliable … Comment . The only reason I have something to reference is that I printed off the label, though you can do … ID #1849442 Review #1849442 is a subjective opinion of poster. Harrow, England. View more answers (2) Advertisements. You may contact Parcel2Go customer service via the support form on the PissedConsumer website. To edit details you will need your P2G reference and email address used to place the order. Clearly Parcel2Go agents acted dishonestly and gave me incorrect information on every occasion. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Give advice .

One Piece Doctorine Voice Actor, Andrea Griminelli The Mission: Gabriel's Oboe, Hsbc Service User Number, The Wiggles Yummy Yummy 1998, Richland County Ohio Gis, Nguruvilu Real Life, Bitfenix Prodigy M, Ameerpet To Charminar Distance, Akshay Anand Age, Omertà In English,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *